3.2HP 2.4KW POST
AVAILABLE - DESIGNED
INDUSTRIAL & TRADE
and are a
- We stock a
holes is a
Easy to use
/ 3.2 HORSE POWER, THE
and crow bar
- 2 Stroke Air Cooled Industrial Grade Engine
- 71cc Engine
- 2.4 KW / 3.2 HP
- Gear Ratio 34:1
- Max. Engine Speed 9500 RPM
- Clutch Engine Speed 3700 RPM
- Idle Engine Speed 2700 RPM
- Auger Speed 110 to 280 RPM
- Only 11 kg (without drill)
- CDI Ignition System (Capacitive Discharge Ignition)
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Reinforced Protection Plate
- Industry Standard Auger Fitting
- Industrial Rubber handgrips for extra comfort and smooth feel operation
Package is supplied
with all the
- 71cc / 3.2 HP Industrial Trade Quality Post Hole Digger
150mm x 1M Long "New Design Twin Blade" Auger Drill
- 200mm x 1M Long "New Design Twin Blade" Auger Drill
- 300mm x 1M Long "New Design Twin Blade" Auger Drill
- (All Auger Drills have Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blades)
- Bonus 300mm Extension
- Enabling all Drills to be extended to 1.3 Metres
- (We also have 500mm & 1 Metre extensions available in stock).
- Shear Pins
- Instruction / Users Manual
TWIN BLADE AUGERS with Extra Long Pilot Point
Easier to use & more controlled stability when Drilling.
The old technology single blade Drills jump around and struggle.
Our New Design Drills are all Twin Bladed
Twin Blades hold alignment & smoother digging with much less effort.
THE NEW "U" FRAME DESIGN
Newly designed U shape safety frame, gives the machine user a stronger grip while following the contour of the machine for added safety.
Reinforcing plate giving extra rigidity whilst protecting throttle cable and protecting the user against gear box temperature. Its a Brand New design that sets a new standard.
- Fence Posts
- Retaining walls
- Tree Planting
- and many, many more.
This Powerful Machine has a proven 71cc (2.4 KW) High Power motor, featuring a special engine compression release valve to make starting a 71cc machine a breeze!
We have tested this model extensively. During testing the drill hit a small tree root and up the root came! Other post hole diggers would have stopped dead! - This is a highly developed brand new 2012 model machine which sets a new standard in post hole diggers. Why go for low power imitations when you can buy a unit which effortlessly digs holes without the struggle. This machine can only be described as the Ducati of the Post Hole Diggers.
This is a